Wednesday 6 January 2010

My first blog

My first every blog and my first ever snow day.

It's so strange that countries around the world have snow and carry on pretty much as normal, however, here it snows and the country becomes chaotic.

Watching The September Issue trying to figure out what items I want to purchase this year, my blazer is already hanging up in my wardrobe, very happy with that. Still in search of the perfect pair of black jeans, who knew how hard it was to get a pair of black jeans, straight cut, not too skinny, and a pair that don't start to fade as soon as you put them in the wash. Other items a satchel, a pair of quilted shoes ala Chanel, and a lady bag of some sort. The Lady Dior is my lust item but I think I am going to have to save for a bit.

So, this is my first blog maybe a bit random but hopefully a sign of things to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment