Monday 25 January 2010

There's something about the alexa bag

The new mulberry Alexa bag, I just have the undeniable urge to buy it, yes it is £695 but in my head I paid £500 for a vintage Chanel bag so paying the extra £195 for a brand new bag seems justifiable.

I’m looking for a satchel or messenger bag at the moment, none of the shops have what the style I want and e-bay has turned up dud after dud of overpriced, not particularly nice bags, so when I initially saw the new mulberry Alexa bag my heart had a little flutter, all I saw was the photo of the gorgeous tan, leather satchel and then felt a stab in my stomach of dread when I saw how much it was.

I’m also a firm believer in cost per wear, my Chanel bag for instance cost me £500, I have used loads of times, at least 50 times, and therefore the cost of the bag is £10 per use!
However, at the moment the good shop angel is whispering in my ear and as of yet I’m going to resist the urge of buying the bag and be a good girl.......... this is helped by the fact it’s sold out everywhere :)

No comments:

Post a Comment