Thursday 10 February 2011

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun.

Sorry for the lack of posts, I am currently on work placement at the Petersfield Post and I am loving it. Getting loads of news stories printed and writing loads. I'm really glad I'm staying in one place for both weeks, means I can really make an impression. Here is one of my stories:


http://www.petersfieldpost.co.uk/news/bordon/fire_was_caused_by_household_cleaning_liquids_1_2398985


I have about four in the paper this week, the taxi prices one, about the Vertigo building site and the comedian teenager. I can't believe it's Friday tomorrow, this week has flown by.


On another note I am desperately awaiting the shorthand results to be printed, I'm not going to lie if I haven't passed I am going to be so gutted! I can do 60 words a minute so why can't I pass the exam! I have been checking nearly every hour to see if the college's results have been posted, but still nothing yet.




New work published in The Guide 2, New acts for 2011 and comedians coming down to the South.
http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/launch.aspx?referral=other&refresh=B1q67M0kDy31&PBID=898dcbba-75b6-419a-989f-aa69bed7582e&skip=


That's all for now, but I will post some more soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment