Monday 28 February 2011

Never, Never, Neverland

I sometimes know how Tinkerbell feels being on Neverland with the lost boys. Stuck with a group of boys stuck at the perpetual immature age.




There are occasions where I feel I am surrounded by teenage boys when in fact they are old enough to know better. It is so frustrating having people make stupid comments that make other boys around them giggle like a bunch of idiots, it is grating.


Don't get me wrong I love The Inbetweeners, but the fact these boys are meant to be 17 or 18, therefore their immaturity is kind of justified. I know some boys are immature in nature but I sometimes think there is a time and place and definitely some subject matters are off limits. There is nothing worse than sitting in a lesson with serious issues being discussed, to then have boys make a really inappropriate comment or giggle at the phrase 'do do', if we weren't in class I would have to say something, but I have to bite my tongue just to keep the peace.


I don't even mind really if my boyfriend gets a bit immature when he is out with his friends,  I don't mind the odd immature comment. However, sometimes the way some guys act is just frustrating beyond belief.
I just wish they could grow up and not laugh at stupid words like come or period!!! RIDICULOUS!!


Sorry rant over.... and *breathe*

No comments:

Post a Comment