Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day - Choco loco banana cupcakes

Happy Mother's Day!

As a special treat for my mum (and my boyfriend's mum) we decided to bake some cupcakes. Also it has been a long time since I baked some cakes.

We decided to bake some chocolate and banana ones from the Primrose Bakery book.

The mixture didn't have milk in it or cocoa powder so I was a little concerned about it being chocolatey, also it didn't seem wet enough. Then I added the banana and chocolate and bang it all seemed to come together.

I will admit that they are the best ones I have made, you can taste the banana but not see it and the chips in the cake didn't sink to the bottom so it was just perfect.

Also there was to much cake mixture so we made a small, thin cake as well. Delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment