Thursday 29 March 2012

Everyday I'm Shuffling

I will admit I am a Chris Moyles listener on Radio 1, and a while back they played the 'generic mp3 player shuffle game', it revealed some obvious choices - Aled's were usually pretty obvious.

So I thought I would play along and play ten songs on shuffle and see what comes up.

Here we go...
1. Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Hysteric
2. Kylie Minogue - Step Back in Time
3. Kayne West ft. Jay Z - Diamonds from Sierra Leone
4. Lady Gaga - Bad Romance
5.  We Are Scientists - Central AC
6. The Courteeners - Bide your Time
7. Daft Punk - End of Line (Tron Legacy soundtrack)
8. Kasabian - Switchblade Smiles
9. The Black Keys - Next Girl
10. Madonna - Like A Prayer

Well I was surprised, I thought it was going to bring up a whole load of Kylie, Glee and Gaga but I think my shuffle ten shows the diversity of my iPod, which is why I love my iPod, there is a song for every occasion.

So take part and let me know your shuffle.

Also on another note Kasabian is amazing to run to.

No comments:

Post a Comment