Thursday 25 October 2012

Mainly quiet on the homefront

October has been fairly quiet some work and personal issues but apart from that not much else, hence the lack of posts.

However, on Sunday I have the Great South Run. Who knew I would be able to run ten miles, 'You haven't done it yet' I hear you cry well actually last Sunday I did run ten miles! So all being well Sunday should be fine!

Coming up I have that, in November I'm off for a week and plan to cook and bake, it is the boyfriend's birthday, we might see the new Bond film 'Skyfall', then the latest Twilight film and the Twilight marathon before...well you knew it was going to happen.

Also my anniversary in London and a visit to the film costume exhibit at the V&A, two gigs- Jake Bugg and the Rifles. I have it all going on in November, in December got Viva Forever the Spice Girls musical.

Also got lots more planned for next year - musical 9 to 5, Warhorse and Pink so never fear this blog will be back to normal before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment