Tuesday 15 January 2013

2013 - unlucky for some ?

Sorry for the lack of posts, work has been hectic.

So 2013 got some gigs planned and a lot of musicals.

Going to see The Courteeners, Pink, and McFly.

Going to Priscilla Queen of the Desert, 9 to 5 which I cannot wait to see and Ghost. All coming to the Mayflower in Southampton I can't wait.

Also Jamaica this year and I am now a bridesmaid! I cannot wait, so honored to be asked and can't wait to go dress shopping on the weekend.

And I am crazy enough to be doing the Great South Run again! I know! I am running for Mind again but got one of their charity spaces so got a minimum amount I have to raise.

So this blog will be full of wedding comments, running moans and gig and musical reviews.

Roll on 2013 I think it is going to be my year!

No comments:

Post a Comment