Friday 2 July 2010

Another day...

So first things first new Guide 2 out....
http://edition.pagesuite-professional.co.uk/Launch.aspx?referral=other&refresh=gG06T5j11kK8&PBID=898dcbba-75b6-419a-989f-aa69bed7582e&skip=
I have the essential gig guide in there.

New Solent Life is out soon, loads of good articles in the July issue, cupcakes, bbqs, growing sunflowers and breaks away.

Last column in The News today, so make sure you get yours.

So I am now at a bit of a loose end, as Wednesday was my last day at work very strange. I cried my eyes out as I have a lot of good friends there. The day was very good, pub garden, drink and sun, a great way to toast our time at work. However, I have found out I have been offered a place on a journalism course starting in October, so I will be a qualified journalist at the end! FINALLY!!! Means going back to school, which will be a little strange but all worth it in the end when I can say I am a fully fledged journalist.

Oh before I forget as well I am off to a Twilight marathon tonight all three films back to back, then the brand new Eclipse at 12, fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment