Monday 2 April 2012

Sometimes being indecisive can look good - Spring pastels

I'm not sure if I have created a trend or joined an already fashionable one.

So the other day I was about to paint my nails and had my five favourite pastel Barry M nail polishes infront of me:
* Blue Moon
* Peach Melba
* Strawberry Ice Cream
* Mint Green
* Berry Ice Cream

I was wondering, pondering what ones to use and then it dawned on me, why I don't just use them all in a Spring pastel fusion. For once being indecisive actually came off.

I think it looks really good and not really noticeable at first due to the pastel colours. I'm not sure if the different colour trend is in fact a trend but now my sister is doing it so can't be all bad.

Barry M nail polish is fantastic, you get a lot for your money and they are usually on offer, I think in Boots at the moment make up is 3 for 2 so why not treat yourself, they are only £2.99 for the colours and £3.99 for the metallics and nail effects.



Check out Barry M's range here: http://www.barrym.com/nail-paints
Boots: http://www.boots.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment