Sunday 27 June 2010

The Clothes Show, Earls Court London, 27th June 2010

It was as if I had died and gone to fashion heaven. This was my first time at the Clothes Show and it was fantastic! When you enter a room and the first thing you see if a Paul's Boutique store you know you are in the right place.

We went straight to the fashion show. It was presented by Jeff Brazier and a guy named Melvyn, followed by a performance by a boy band named Wanted (ok, quite young), and then the show, which was a mix of dance performances and catwalk. This is the first show I have ever been to and I really hope it isn't the last, it was just amazing seeing the models strut their stuff in truly amazing clothes, there were so many items that I have on my lust list now.

Then the mix of goodie bags and shops. I picked up loads of cool goodie bags, mainly with magazines in and loads of freebies. The shops were great, they were the type of shops that you have probably seen in magazines and even visited the websites. I'm not sure if it was because it was the last day but everything was discounted! I picked up a gorgeous necklace and envelope with a swallow from 'And Mary' (http://www.andmary.com/), HALF PRICE!!

The atmosphere was amazing and everything about it was great, if you love fashion you will love it, and I will be going next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment