Wednesday 19 January 2011

exams, exams, exams

To say I am feeling a bit sorry for myself at the moment is putting it lightly. I don't like to wallow in self-pity, so I'm trying not to but be warned this will be a shorter than usual post. Unlike most things I'm keeping the reason close to my chest until a suitable times arises, if it does.


On to other things, exams are reaching fever pitch I have already completed my shorthand, well the first one, I should find out the results this week. Then Monday I have the dreaded law exam, so much to remember  I just hope I remeber something, anything! Or that a question comes up that we have already done, here's hoping. Then next Friday I have my sub-editing exam, which should be fine, at least I have Priscilla afterwards, something to look forward to.


Whereever you are in the world, keep your fingers crossed for me and lets hope I nail the exams!


A normal post about musicals is on its way...

No comments:

Post a Comment