Friday 9 December 2011

It's (nearly) Christmas!!!

I don't know what it is but Christmas makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I think I have said before I love everything about it, I love the decorations, the lights, the shopping, the food and just the overall feeling.

I went to a garden centre recently I was interviewing the father and daughter who own the chains, really lovely people, anyway they obviously had their Christmas section.

The theme was cities and each decoration bit had its own city, the Paris one was all romantic and beautiful, there was Stockholm one and Hollywood was very glamorous. The trees were made up all beautifully decorated and I couldn't help but feel like a child I wanted to run around and touch all the glitter and lights.

When ever I drive past homes who have made an effort with their lights it makes me feel giddy, I just love it, I love the songs and the films. No other time of the year makes you feel happy.

To me also everything I feel should be shut on Christmas day.

People should be with their family or  with people like the Salvation Army, shops shouldn't be open, I feel bad for those people working for people who have forgotten to get milk or cranberry sauce.

Anyway it is only one day people no need to panic shop before.

I suppose as well I am lucky that my boyfriend is just as big a kid as me, and I just love giving presents it is great love it!

Also I love this advert.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSLOnR1s74o

I don't understand how anyone can watch it and not either feel warm, fuzzy and just Christmassy!

What can I saw this blog post is all about the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment