Tuesday 20 December 2011

Why oh why?

I try not to use this blog as a proper ranting place, however, I feel very angry.

And I'm sorry but it relates to boys.

Recently, and may I add yet again, I have had to comfort a teary eyed girl friend who has been made to feel like her boyfriend being an idiot is all her fault.

'I'm sorry but all that stress you have been going through has made me feel drained while I try to support you'.
'I feel as if you are smothering me, I need space'.

Why is it when it gets too much he makes you feel like the one in the wrong when the main reason for the break down in communication is because he has too much of an ego to tell you his problems. And that you won't understand rubbish does my head in!

Why is it some guys guilt trip you?

Why is it they don't have the guts to call time on a relationship but act like total pigs so that you do it and they are made to feel like the poor little victim.

Get the balls and do it yourself you bloody coward!

Sorry, it does my head it, and the thing is some girls don't see past it and see the tears the boys cry and feel either bad or that it must be bad if they are crying.

But I think boys are just as bad as girls (emotional blackmail-wise) but won't take the plunge if they are made to look like the bad guy.

In a relationship you go through the good times and the bad, you are there for each other no matter what, if you can't take it anymore talk about it before it gets too bad don't bottle it up.

And if you don't want to be with the other person end it. It is not fair on them or you to string something out that in the end will hurt even more. It's like ripping of a plaster do it quickly yes it will hurt but its better than peeling it off slowly pulling out the little hairs.

Someone has to get some balls and do the right thing.

*breathe* ok I feel better, sorry it just annoys me. But the rant is done now.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I completely agree. I was in a relationship exactly like the obnoxious kind you describe. Never again XD

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete