Saturday 5 May 2012

God save the magnetic nail polish

I have two other magnetic nail polishes wavy patterns from FashionistA, but I was overjoyed when I saw that Barry M were bringing out their our ranges.

They have four colours: violet, silver, blue and burgundy, and patterns of Union Jack-esque, stripes - horizontal and diagonal and wavy.

I decided because it was different that I would pick the Union Jack-esque pattern as it is a bit different.

So off I went to Superdrug to buy the blue one, got it home and realised there was no magnet! I put my disappointment on Twitter and Barry M sent me a message asking for my address and sent me a new one.


I did this Friday and received my brand new magnet today.
I tried it out today and I love it:


Also really easy to do! Put one coat on, put on a second coat and put the magnet on immediately leave for 5 seconds and the pattern will emerge. Perfect for the Jubilee.

To check them out for yourself go to the website: http://www.barrym.com/products/product.asp?id=168

No comments:

Post a Comment