Saturday 12 May 2012

Mini me my mini cupcakes

Everyone knows that at Christmas you tend to get presents that are appliances that you know you will never use. Every once in a while, however, you get one that you never knew you wanted but once you have it you wonder how you ever survived without it.

This is what I received at Christmas, my gran-parents bought me a mini cupcake maker oven.

So today at a loose end I thought I would give it a go.

Mixed up the mixture, vanilla cupcake mix and put them in the cases and watched them cook. They took quicker than the 20 minutes recommended, but I was surprised at how well they turned out and they tasted delicious.

However, they were really difficult to ice and decorate but everyone likes them so much they had to have more than one... but that might be because they are mini.

The cakes in the maker...




No comments:

Post a Comment