Saturday 4 December 2010

The wheels on the bus....

Now I know that moaning about buses is not a new thing, but as someone who very rarely gets a bus I was really annoyed with the service.


Due to the frost and snow I decided to get the bus to college. Getting there was fine. It was a big, new bus that could fit a lot of people in, my only gripe was the fact that people wouldn't make room for others getting on and those who got off just barged through, almost as if the people in front of them were not there. Inconsiderate and rude people are just so frustrating!


Now getting home, the bus going from the town centre to near where I live comes just three times an hour, THREE TIMES!! When  I was younger and getting the bus to town it came every ten minutes, so this got my back up immediately as it meant I had to wait twenty minutes with a large queue forming. When the bus eventually came it was like something from the fifties and had hardly any seats, and the British queuing system went to pot with annoyed people pushing old ladies out of the way to get a seat. Common courtesy seems to have gone out of the window, to be honest I know that public transport is better for the environment but it was awful!


Given the choice I would chose my car over annoyed, frustrated people with no manners any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment