Friday 3 February 2012

Run Charlie Run my Great South Run challenge

So due to New Year I was going to run marathon, however, I thought this would be a bit too much and would probably kill me.

Also I found my boyfriend didn't actually sign me up for a marathon so instead we are doing the BUPA Great South Run, 10 miles. I think I will be able to do it.

I am doing it to raise money for the charity Mind.

Mind helps people take control of their mental health, so if people suffer with depression, bi-polar or other mental illnesses then this charity helps them.

I haven't set a target but want to raise as much as I can so give a little or give a lot just please help me raise money for this worth while cause.

If you would like to sponsor me please visit: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/runcharlierun 

No comments:

Post a Comment