Thursday 16 February 2012

Shine attract lipstick - Avon

I don't tend to do product reviews but I recently bought two Shine Attract lipsticks from Avon and I love them!

When you put them on they are not as thick as lipstick and not as sticky as lip gloss.

I bought Happy Pink and Passionate Red, they are usually £9 but bought them on offer for £10 for the two.

They are SPF 15 and come in 13 colours.

Avon sells four lipsticks every second around the world.

The Shine Attract Lipstick has intense colour and shine in one product. The inner core provides the colour and the clear outer gel acts likes a sealant and conditioner.

It glides on and the more you put on the brighter the colour. The red is bright but not too bright, it doesn't bleed and isn't as thick as a lipstick.

I am not a huge fan of lipstick but wanted to give this a go and I love it, it doesn't leave your lips dry and awful after.

I would recommend this lipstick to someone who doesn't like lipstick or lip gloss but wants an impact colour on their lips.

Short but sweet but to the point I think. I want to try the felt tip pens next.

You can purchase them from an Avon rep or www.avonshop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment