Sunday 30 October 2011

I went to London and visited Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model

I have to admit I haven't really watched the series, but me and my sister went to Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model Live at the Excel Centre,  London, last year and loved it. Who wouldn't love freebies, and discount fashion items.

We went to the catwalk show, which had twelve very fit male dancers and the girls walking down the catwalk in some great dresses. There was also some singers Bluey Robinson who was quite good and another band who were rubbish and I can't remember who they were.

The fashion show was really good though, I went last year and I do think this year was much better.

As well as the model and TV show element, there are also a lot of stalls of fashion and beauty items. Most on offer are online boutiques but there are also some big names selling items at discount prices.

If you are a bargain hunter you would love it!

Here is my load from the day....
So there is the goodie show bag, £5; the Cosmopolitan and Company bag £3 but we got two with the current issues and loads of goodies; you get loads of free stuff just walking about; I also got a Jelly Pong Pong cosmetics goodie bag £5 for two plus Rihanna's perfume Reb'l Fleur £20 for 100ml with a roll on version and clutch bag; and two new Saturday's Magnetism nail polishes and the magnet for £10 (I will do a separate post on this). I think that is it but it was a good day!


Winner Jade

Shows like this one and The Clothes Show are really good and you can just wonder round get some free drinks and food and just enjoy fashion.

I was surprised actually that two Essex's girls were there. My sister bought Lauren Goodger's fake tan (http://www.laurengoodgerofficial.co.uk/) Glam Tan, my sister has a very pale complexion but this tan looked really good and quite natural. I was surprised at the price points on it, obviously it was cheaper but at full price it was really good. Unfortunately we went home before we could see Lauren on person.

However, we did catch a glimpse of ex-TOWIE Amy Childs. She is launching her own clothing range which I do really like, if you have seen her in that red dress with the brown belt high top, tight fitting, well that is one of her own designers!! All the dresses are just gorgeous and priced about £50 to £70. We did try to meet Amy but you had to buy either her fake tan or eyelashes, which she would sign. So instead we had a look around the clothes and just got a peak of her. She is very pretty with massive hair. We did talk to her stylist though who was lovely. Amy's online store isn't open yet but her website is... http://www.amychildsofficial.co.uk/

BNITNM Live was really good and I would suggest going on the Sunday as a lot of the stalls slash their prices as it is the last. day.
So the live show is what it says on the tin 'a great girl's day out', it can tire you out though but well worth the handbag arm (the pain you get when you have your bag on your arm rather than on your shoulder). We came home with about six bags each. 

No comments:

Post a Comment