Friday 21 October 2011

More Cupcake Lady-in-Waiting than Queen

To celebrate my lovely mum's birthday she picked what cupcakes she wanted and me and the boyfriend set about making them.

We made marshmellow ones, vanilla cakes with the middle out with melted marshmellow in. That part was my boyfriends job and it was hilarious seeing him with marshmellow all over his fingers, as well as a teaspoon which was stuck to the mellow. He worked out how to do it in the end though, and they were delicious.

I do love making cupcakes and I am kind of good at it, but only made a few batches but they have been pretty good. So my quest is still ongoing. I'm back to work next week but me and my sister have a bake date so I will let you know how we get on.

Here are some photos of my marshmellow cupcakes and hazelnut and chocolate cupcakes....


No comments:

Post a Comment