Friday 28 October 2011

You like my bag? Is it designer? Actually no it's not...

In the post on Friday, 26 August 2011 - Chanel - "Imitation if the highest form of flattery." I spoke of my love for look-a-likes not rip-offs...

And yet again my love for the designer without the bank balance has meant I have found myself a bargain. I have bought a navy satchel in Topman for £15 in the sale it was originally £30, it looks like a Cambridge Satchel Company navy 'Batchel' which can cost between £74-£93 amazing.

On another note Topman is great for accessories and some clothes seem to be cheaper than Topshop I do love it.

In my last post I spoke about my bargain bags but didn't actually publish any pictures so below are my bags and my stylish copycats....

Cambridge Satchel Company 'Batchel' £93


Topman £15


Mulberry 'Alexa' £785
Next £30


Chloe Marcie calfskin 'Hobo' £950


Fiorelli 'Chelsea' £29.99 (TKMaxx so originally I think about £60)


See I know designer is great and may last longer but for those prices you would hope so to. I  love my look-a-likes. And at one time people would cringe at having a cut price look-a-like but not now I'm proud to show off my lovely bags.

**I would like to apologise for my own photos I don't think I have done my bags any justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment