Tuesday 29 March 2011

Exciting times ahead...

I passed my 80 words a minute shorthand! Really happy, I was so angry on the day. The 100 was so easy but I was convinced I could do the 90, but it was awful so difficult. So doing the 80 I was fuming and I knew I could pass but as I was so angry I thought I had mucked it up.


Waiting for the provisional law exam result, really apprehensive as I really think I mucked that up as well. Some people have heard that they have passed, but so far it has been in alphabetical order. Now I'm freaking out, I know I can't do anything about it but I would still like to know how I've done.


Spent a day in Worthing on Monday which was really nice, did some vox-pops, which I have never done before. I wrote a couple of stories. It feels like there are exciting times ahead for me and I can't wait to see what the future has to bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment