Thursday 3 March 2011

Oh what a week...

This has been the hardest week so far. I feel emotionally drained. Even though I have only had one full day at college you would think it would be a breeze, alas this is not the case.


Court on Tuesday I attended an awful case which left me emotionally drained beyond belief. If there was ever a day I needed a big bear hug that would have been it.


Wednesday, we were off to London. No early start thank god. Got to London had a delicious pineapple smoothie at Millbank, on the ground floor under the political workings of Sky, ITV and BBC news. Then the four of us had to practically run from one end of town to the other to reach the Royal Courts of Justice. We did it...just about. Then got some lunch and had a walk around Covent Garden stopping at a cupcake shop, the cupcakes were massive and yummy. Then the two hour journey home. All in all a great day with my class girlies but so tiring.


Now today, it is only Thursday and I feel as if I have aged twenty years. Today we had mock interviews, so the nerves set it pretty early. Then the person before me looked so shaken I feared the worse. The interview its self was fine. Feedback was ok, except I was told I needed to sell myself more and be more confident. This felt like a blow and seems to have knocked my confidence even more.


I just feel very emotional this week, and a bit fed up to be honest. Ah the life of a trainee journalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment