Sunday 3 April 2011

Update in the world of me

http://letsthinklocal.co.uk/magazine/ April issue: what to do with the kids at Easter and the magic of the theatre - both me.


So the other day I did my 100 words a minute shorthand, fingers crossed I passed, I really think I got it down. A couple of words I have got wrong I think but with a nine word error leeway I hope I have done it.


I have a couple of job applications to do, so hopefully something will come up. College is all done with, which is very scary, twenty weeks all done with. I've met some really great people on the course who I really hope I stay in contact with. I've made some amazing friends.


Now I am back to being unemployed and writing for pleasure rather than for money but going to pursue and become a full fledged reporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment