Sunday 20 November 2011

Not a happy cupcake bunny....

So I attempted to make some unusual cupcakes, cola cupcakes.

This recipe is from the Cox and Cookies cake cookbook, it was a little strange melting butter with coke but the cakes looked ok.

It was a slightly different cooking method from my other ones and I think it showed. I tried one and I'm not convinced, I don't really think they taste of anything maybe a hint of chocolate but not coca cola at all.

I was a bit disappointed really, no one else has had one and I feel tempted to chuck them away. I don't know if I didn't cook them for long enough either but I also worry about burning them. I don't know it feels like two steps forward eight steps back today.

The cola and chocolate icing is nice though, here they are...

I don't know... I suppose it can't go well all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment