Wednesday 13 June 2012

Naughty cheat chocolate fudge cake

As you know I enjoying baking cakes, however, the other week I decided to cheat when making a cake for work.

I didn't buy one and pass it off as my own, but I did buy cake mix. All you have to add is water and vegetable oil, mix it up put it in a tin and cook.

Very easy and well just easy really when you have been working but promised a chocolate cake.

I used Wright's chocolate fudge cake mix, which contains real chocolate crumb to produce a rich and indulgent cake.

It came out really and for once I didn't burn the bottom. It was rich and moist and delicious.

I know it is a cheat but it was really nice and everyone at work appreciated it as well.

For more on Wright's you can visit the website: http://www.wrightsflour.co.uk/index.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment