Saturday 23 June 2012

Barry M chameleon in lilac - amazing!



So when you think that nail polish cannot get more creative, after the crackle print, foil and magnetic, you think they can't possible do any more.

Well think again because Barry M has pulled it out the bag and released their chameleon nail polish.

In three colours - pink, blue and lilac - I chose lilac.

You paint a base coat, paint the chameleon polish and then once dry you put a layer of clear polish in whatever pattern you want, stripes, spots or squiggles.

Then before you eyes where ever you put the clear polish it will change colour!

It reminds me of when I was younger and you would have felt tips where you would colour a page and then use another pen to write on top of it and that would change colour.

I really like it, the normal colour is nice, my only issue is I put too much clear on and it brought the polish away a bit but after some practise I'm sure I'll get it.

It is £3.99 but really good and makes your nails look a little different.

I can't wait to see what Barry M bring out next.



No comments:

Post a Comment